Books on Leaving Faith
I am reading a slew of books as research for my own book on Leaving Faith. Here’s my list – comments? What other books should I look into?
- Amazing Conversions: Why Some Turn to Faith & Others Abandon Religion by Bob Altemeyer
- Atheists: A Groundbreaking Study of America’s Nonbelievers by Bruce E. Hunsberger
- Finding an Unseen God: Reflections of a Former Atheist by Alicia Chole
- Generation Ex-Christian: Why Young Adults Are Leaving the Faith. . . and How to Bring Them Back by Drew Dyck
- In Search of Authenticity: finding yourself after losing your faith by Jamie Perez
- Leaving the Fold: Testimonies of Former Fundamentalists by Edward Babinski
- Quitting Church: Why the Faithful are Fleeing and What to Do about It by Julia Duin
- The Rage Against God: How Atheism Led Me to Faith by Peter Hitchens
- unChristian: What a New Generation Really Thinks about Christianity… and Why It Matters by David Kinnaman
- Walking Away from Faith: Unraveling the Mystery of Belief and Unbelief by Ruth Tucker
- Why I Became an Atheist: A Former Preacher Rejects Christianity by John Loftus
- Why I Believed: Reflections of a Former Missionary by Kenneth Daniels
What have I missed?